We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Erik O. White, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Hand Surgery
- Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Treatment of Hand, Wrist, Nerve or Tendon Trauma
- Free Tissue Transfers
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr.
, Michigan 48114
5315 Elliott Drive
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Erik O. White, MD
Erik O. White, MD, is board-eligible in orthopaedic surgery. Dr. White is fellowship trained in upper extremity surgery and he has clinical interests in hand and upper extremity fractures, tendon and nerve injuries, hand and wrist arthritis, tendinitis, compressive neuropathies, ligament reconstruction and endoscopic carpal tunnel release. He is a candidate member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- University of Toledo College of Medicine 2012
- University of Toledo Medical Center 2012
- Eligible, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Candidate, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
Watch & learn with IHA Orthopaedics
IHA's trusted Orthopaedic surgeons do a deep dive into topics that affect their patients every day - hips, knees, elbows & more.