We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Mansoor A. Qureshi, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
14555 Levan Rd
, Michigan 48154
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Mansoor A. Qureshi, MD
With over 10 years of experience in a private practice setting, Dr. Qureshi specializes in peripheral vascular intervention. His clinical interests include interventional cardiology, structural heart disease and peripheral vascular disease (PVD). Dr. Qureshi also has additional training as a registered vascular ultrasound interpreter and in catheter based treatment of heart valve disease.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- American Heart Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.