We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Marlo F. Leonen, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
7575 Grand River Ave
, Michigan 48114
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Marlo F. Leonen, MD
Dr. Leonen has nearly 20 years of experience practicing in the area. His clinical interests include congestive heart failure, non-invasive cardiology and hypertension (high blood pressure). Dr. Leonen also has additional training in adult comprehensive echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. He is the Director of Nuclear Cardiology and Congestive Heart Failure Services at Michigan Heart.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Heart Failure Society
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.