We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Michael Francis, PA-C, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Addiction Assessment
- FDA Approved Medication Therapies
5333 McAuley Dr.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Michael Francis, PA-C
Michael Francis, PA-C is a certified physician assistant. Michael earned his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Shenandoah University. He has been practicing as a Physician Assistant for 10 years. Michael has clinical interest in the management of multiple, complex chronic pain conditions, managing buprenorphine therapy, and treatment for substance abuse disorders.
- National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor