We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Robert L. Steele, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Robert L. Steele, MD
Dr. Steele has been practicing in the area for nearly 30 years. His clinical interests include all areas of general cardiology, specifically coronary artery disease. He is an active participant as a co-investigator in multiple ongoing clinical trials.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Washtenaw County Medical Society
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.