|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Sharon O’Leary, MD, is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology. With broad interests within women’s health, Sharon’s practice is evidence-based, supplemented with years of experience approaching women’s health in a holistic manner. Her goal is to find the least invasive treatment plan for her patients, whether the approach is behavioral, herbal, medical or surgical.
Dr. O’Leary is also involved in department functions at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, having served as program Director for Resident Training, Department Research Director, and currently serving as the Obstetric Safety Director.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 1990
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak 1994
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor