Shepard Peir Johnson, MD begins welcoming patients at IHA Hand Surgery on August 16, 2021!
- Hand Surgery
- Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Treatment of Hand, Wrist, Nerve or Tendon Trauma
- Free Tissue Transfers
5315 Elliot Dr.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Shepard Peir Johnson, MD
Shepard Peir Johnson, MD, is a fellowship-trained hand surgeon. Dr. Johnson is board-eligible in hand surgery and plastic surgery and has clinical interests in hand and wrist fractures, sports injuries, and orthoplastic extremity reconstruction.
- University of Queensland Medical School, Brisbane, Australia 2011
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor 2017
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center 2020
- Michigan Medicine 2021
- Eligible, American Board of Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand - Candidate Member
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor