We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Steven E. Girard, MD, PhD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
7575 Grand River Ave
, Michigan 48114
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Steven E. Girard, MD, PhD
Dr. Girard, MD, PhD has over 15 years of experience in cardiology. His clinical interests include the assessment and management of complex valvular heart disease, preventive cardiology and the use of noninvasive imaging in the management of cardiovascular diseases. Dr. Girard is an instructor at the University of Michigan Medical School, and currently serves as the Director of Noninvasive Cardiovascular Testing at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Computer Tomography
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.