Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
4350 Jackson Rd.
, MI 48103
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Daniel Pettit, DO
Daniel Petit, DO, is board-certified in family medicine. His clinical interests include non-medication treatment for back pain, and lifestyle changes to reduce heart disease.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2009
- United States Air Force David Grant Medical Center 2010
- United States Air Force David Grant Medical Center and University of California Davis 2012
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.