We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Kristyn Delecki, DO, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Kristyn Delecki, DO
Kristyn Delecki, DO, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Delecki earned her medical degree from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency at Genesys Regional Medical Center. Dr. Delecki has clinical interests in pediatrics, preventive care and osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT). She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2015
- Genesys Regional Medical Center 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.