We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Melissa Zimmerman, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr.
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
About Melissa Zimmerman, MD
Melissa Zimmerman, MD, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Zimmerman has clinical interests in chronic disease management, women’s health and pediatrics.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 2008
- Crittenton Hospital 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.