- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr.
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
About Melissa Zimmerman, MD
Melissa Zimmerman, MD, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Zimmerman has clinical interests in chronic disease management, women’s health and pediatrics.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 2008
- Crittenton Hospital 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Oakland County Medical Society
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.