Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr.
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Robert Camilletti, DO, MPH
Robert Camilletti, DO, MPH, is board-certified in family medicine. His clinical interests include managing diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and tobacco abuse.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2016
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.