We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Nada Patel, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
49650 Cherry Hill Rd
, MI 48187
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Nada Patel, MD
Nada Patel, MD, is a board-certified family medicine physician. She has clinical interests in preventive medicine and management of chronic conditions. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice and is fluent in Hindi, Urdu and Marathi.
- Mahatma Gandhi's Mission Medical School, India 2007
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia 2013
- Mahatma Gandhi's Mission Medical School, Aurangabad, India 2007
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Practice
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG®)
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.