Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
1600 S. Canton Center Rd.
, MI 48188
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Yujing Murray, MD
Yujing Murray, MD, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Murray has clinical interests in nutrition, obesity, adolescent health and preventive care.
- University of Michigan Medical School 2014
- Michigan Medicine 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.