Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
7093 Dexter Ann Arbor Rd.
, MI 48130
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bradford Wylie, MD
Bradford Wylie, MD is board-certified in internal medicine. Dr. Wylie currently serves on the St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea Medical Executive Committee.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 1996
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.