Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
202 W. Highland Rd.
, MI 48843
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
About Aaron Daniel, MD
Aaron Daniel, MD, FAAP, is board-certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Daniel’s clinical interests include providing care to children with special needs as well as caring for the underserved. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- University of Michigan Medical School 2004
- University of Rochester Medical Center 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.