We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Bassel H. Atasi, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
111 N Huron St
, Michigan 48197
202 W. Highland Rd.
, MI 48843
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Bassel H. Atasi, MD
Bassel Atasi, MD, is board-certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Atasi earned his medical degree at the University of Michigan School of Medicine and completed his combined internal medicine and pediatrics residency at Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center.
- University of Michigan Medical School 2003
- Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center 2007
- Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.