We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Michael A. Paulson, DO, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
202 W. Highland Rd.
, MI 48843
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Michael A. Paulson, DO
Michael Paulson, DO, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Paulson has clinical interests in pediatrics, preventive care, chronic disease management, geriatrics, sports medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT). He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association. Dr. Paulson is medical director at IHA Howell Primary Care.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2012
- McLaren Macomb 2015
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.