Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
870 E Arkona Rd
, MI 48160
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Cynthia Larson, MD, PhD
Cynthia Larson, MD, PhD is board-certified in internal medicine and pulmonary medicine. Prior to starting outpatient practice at IHA, Dr. Larson spent five years with IHA’s Hospital Medicine program. She has clinical interest in chronic illness, promoting healthy lifestyles, and pulmonary medicine. Dr. Larson is co-medical director at IHA Milan Primary Care.
- University of Michigan Medical School 2003
- Michigan Medicine 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Medicine
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.