- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
990 W Ann Arbor Trail
, MI 48170
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Ashley Schmehl, DO
Ashley Schmehl, DO, is board-certified in internal medicine. Dr. Schmehl’s clinical interests include preventive medicine, exercise, weight loss, women’s health, skin conditions and rashes. In addition, she is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.