Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
990 W Ann Arbor Trail
, MI 48170
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Craig Gertner, MD
Craig Gertner, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine. Dr. Gertner has clinical interests in preventive care and management of chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and COPD through lifestyle management and traditional medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.