Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
990 W Ann Arbor Trail
, MI 48170
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Jeffrey Van Hooser, MD
Jeffrey Van Hooser, MD, is board-certified in pediatrics and internal medicine. Dr. Van Hooser has clinical interests in adolescent medicine, preventive medicine and working with adult survivors of childhood illnesses. He is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.