Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
990 W Ann Arbor Trail
, MI 48170
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Matthew Kohlenberg, MD
Matthew Kohlenberg, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Kohlenberg has clinical interests in adolescent medicine, smoking cessation, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and asthma/COPD. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Physicians.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.