- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
990 W Ann Arbor Trail
, MI 48170
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Stephanie Gillman, PA-C
Stephanie Gillman, PA-C is a certified physician assistant. Stephanie earned her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from George Washington University in Washington, DC. Stephanie has clinical interests in women's health, preventive medicine, hypertension, diabetes, pediatrics and behavioral health. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.