We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Natalie Baer, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
23200 Pontiac Trail
, MI 48178
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Natalie Baer, MD
Natalie Baer, MD is board-certified in Family Medicine. Dr. Baer's clinical interests include preventive care, women's health, pediatrics, integrative medicine, and chronic disease management. Dr. Baer is fluent in German.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 2015
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.