We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Charis Hill, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
4940 W Clark Road
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Charis Hill, MD
Charis Hill, MD, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Hill earned her medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta. She completed her family medicine residency at Promedica Toledo Hospital. Dr. Hill has clinical interests in integrative medicine – focusing on the whole person, women’s health and preventive medicine. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Medical Association.
- Morehouse School of Medicine 2015
- Promedica Toledo Hospital 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatrics Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.