Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
4940 W. Clark Rd.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Matthew Kittle, DO
Matthew Kittle, DO, is board-eligible in family medicine. Dr. Kittle has clinical interests in nutrition, obesity, diabetes prevention, osteopathic principles and geriatric medicine. He has additional training in wilderness medicine.
- Eligible, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- University Hospital - Michigan Medicine
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.