We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Matthew Kittle, DO, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
4940 W. Clark Rd.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Matthew Kittle, DO
Matthew Kittle, DO, is board-eligible in family medicine. Dr. Kittle has clinical interests in nutrition, obesity, diabetes prevention, osteopathic principles and geriatric medicine. He has additional training in wilderness medicine.
- Eligible, American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- University Hospital - Michigan Medicine
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.