Welcoming New Patients
1065 N. Huron River Dr.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Thuy Orlando, MD
Thuy Orlando, MD is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Orlando has clinical interests in women's health, preventive medicine, and chronic disease management. She welcomes patients of all ages.
- American University of the Caribbean 2016
- Ascension Providence - Providence Park 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Why you should get your flu shot
Dr. Renee Armstead stresses the importance of flu shots, how many strains of influenza they'll protect you from, and why it's not too late to get your shot this year.