This helpful virtual class will cover topics that affect mom in the third trimester and postpartum, like:
- What to expect in the 3rd trimester
- Filing for FMLA or short-term disability
- About car seat inspections
- What you need to know when choosing a pediatrician
- What to look for when your water breaks
- All about contractions
- How to tell the difference between true and false labor
- What you can do during early labor
- When it’s time to call your provider’s office
- Where to go if you think you’re in labor
- Who will be in involved in your care when you deliver*
- Pain management options
- Planning for postpartum
- Looking out for postpartum anxiety and depression
Register for Third Trimester Class
This helpful class is especially for mom, baby and partner and will cover topics that affect mom and baby early on, including:
Breastfeeding in the first few weeks - IHA Breastfeeding Medicine will educate you on common breastfeeding concerns including supply, baby weight gain, mastitis and soreness, pumping, and introducing bottles and pacifiers.
Pelvic floor & abdominal core strengthening - Specialists from Probility Pelvic Health Program will walk you through identifying and treating conditions that can affect new moms including diastasis recti, c-section recovery, pelvic and lower back pain, urinary incontinence and urgency, and constipation.
Nutrition for New Mothers - Gain valuable tips on healthy nutrition and fitness for new mothers from OB/GYN specialists at IHA.
- Life after birth, life with baby - Learn about common postpartum struggles and experiences in motherhood during the first few weeks of your baby's life, including thinking differently as a new mother, presented by the care team at IHA OB/GYN.
Register for Life with Baby Postpartum Class