As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are shifting the way we offer care to our patients. Patients are first offered a Video Appointment to assess your medical needs. This will allow you to stay home and safe while still being able to have a face to face appointment. St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Family Medicine Center will continue to be available by phone during normal business hours, and our 24-hour call center is able to help with many after-hours questions including scheduling an appointment. If your provider feels you need to be seen in person, you may be asked to come to an appointment at a different practice location than where you are normally seen. Learn more about temporary updates to St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Family Medicine Center.
St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Family Medicine Center
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Our Specialty
- Primary care is general healthcare. It is a patient's first point of contact for their health needs. Patients develop lifelong partnerships with their Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP takes ongoing responsibility for providing and managing comprehensive healthcare.
- Family medicine is comprehensive health care for your entire family - from newborns to your most senior members. All our physicians are board certified or board-eligible in family medicine. Our family medicine physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care while providing you with a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). PCMH patients and their family (when appropriate) establish a partnership with their practitioners to ensure they have the support and education needed to make decisions and participate in their own health care.
- Newborn? Toddler? Teenager? Your kids are well-covered with IHA. From your very first visit, you'll notice that IHA's pediatric services are some of the most advanced and up-to-date in all of Michigan.
- At IHA, Care Management works with patients who have moderate to complex illnesses. Located in your primary care practice, the care manager works in collaboration with your primary care physician and medical team to improve your overall health. The care manager works with you to assess and proactively manage your health, helping you to identify areas that you would like to improve or better manage. Together you will work to build skills and techniques to better manage your health care conditions. Your care manager will help you set obtainable goals that are realistic, help you to identify solutions to overcome barriers and provide ongoing support and encouragement. This is a personalized service based on your needs. The care manager will call and meet with you regularly in your physician's office when it is convenient for you.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Kelly Arenz, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Kristine Cece, MDPrimary Care Physician
- Andrew Cunningham, MDPrimary Care Physician
- Benjamin Gilbert, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Jacquelynn Hatch, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Kathryn Lankton, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Cynthia L. Schuler, MDPrimary Care Physician
- Steven Thiry, MDPrimary Care Physician
Additional Healthcare Service Providers
Welcoming New Patients
- Karen Jackson, RNCare Manager
About The Practice
Information & Forms
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Parent
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Teacher
- Asthma Control Test - Children 4-11 Years
- Asthma Control Test - Teens 12+ Years
- Authorization to Treat Minors Form
- Pediatrics Demographic Form
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Screening Questionnaire for Immunizations - Adult & Child
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location