St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Family Medicine Center
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 12:00 PMClosed Today
- Our Specialty
- Primary care is general healthcare. It is a patient's first point of contact for their health needs. Patients develop lifelong partnerships with their Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP takes ongoing responsibility for providing and managing comprehensive healthcare.
- Family medicine is comprehensive health care for your entire family - from newborns to your most senior members. All our physicians are board certified or board-eligible in family medicine. Our family medicine physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care while providing you with a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). PCMH patients and their family (when appropriate) establish a partnership with their practitioners to ensure they have the support and education needed to make decisions and participate in their own health care.
- Pediatrics is a specialty concerned with the physical, mental, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. A pediatrician is able to define accurately the child’s health status and to serve as a consultant and make use of other specialists as consultants as needed, ideally in the context of, or in conjunction with, the physician-led medical home. Because the child’s welfare is heavily dependent on the home and family, the pediatrician supports efforts to create a nurturing environment. Such support includes education about healthful living and anticipatory guidance for both patients and parents. Newborn? Toddler? Teenager? Your kids are well-covered. From your very first visit, you'll notice that our pediatric services are some of the most advanced and up-to-date in all of Michigan. IHA Pediatrics now offers same-day appointments for rapid antigen or PCR COVID-19 tests for children. Click the link below to schedule a "COVID Symptoms Visit/Testing" appointment for your child with any available provider. If you can't find an appointment that works for you, please call the practice.
- At IHA, Care Management works with patients who have moderate to complex illnesses. Located in your primary care practice, the care manager works in collaboration with your primary care physician and medical team to improve your overall health. The care manager works with you to assess and proactively manage your health, helping you to identify areas that you would like to improve or better manage. Together you will work to build skills and techniques to better manage your health care conditions. Your care manager will help you set obtainable goals that are realistic, help you to identify solutions to overcome barriers and provide ongoing support and encouragement. This is a personalized service based on your needs. The care manager will call and meet with you regularly in your physician's office when it is convenient for you.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Kelly Arenz, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Kristine Cece, MDPrimary Care Physician
- Andrew Cunningham, MDPrimary Care Physician
- Benjamin Gilbert, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Jacquelynn Hatch, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Kathryn Lankton, DOPrimary Care Physician
- Cynthia L. Schuler, MDPrimary Care Physician
- Steven Thiry, MDPrimary Care Physician
About The Practice
Information & Forms
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Parent
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Teacher
- Asthma Control Test - Children 4-11 Years
- Asthma Control Test - Teens 12+ Years
- Authorization to Treat Minors Form
- Pediatrics Demographic Form
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Screening Questionnaire for Immunizations - Adult & Child
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location