Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
7575 Grand River Ave.
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
About Benjamin Gilbert, DO
Benjamin Gilbert, DO, is board-certified in family medicine. His clinical interests include geriatric patient care, osteopathic manipulative treatment, and health care ethics.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2016
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Michigan Academy of Family Medicine
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.