Trinity Health Academic Family Medicine - Brighton
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Make an AppointmentSchedule Flu ShotSchedule COVID-19 Vaccine
Pfizer, Moderna, Pfizer Pediatric Dose COVID-19 Vaccines Available
Our Specialty Services
- Primary care is general health care. It is a patient's first point of contact for their health and wellness needs. Patients develop lifelong partnerships with their primary care provider (PCP). Your PCP takes ongoing responsibility for providing and managing your comprehensive health care.
- Family medicine is comprehensive health care for your entire family - from newborns to your most senior members. All Trinity Health IHA Medical Group physicians are board-certified or board-eligible in family medicine. Our family medicine physicians deliver a wide range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care while providing you with a patient-centered medical home (PCMH). PCMH patients and their families (when appropriate) establish a partnership with their practitioners to ensure they have the support and education needed to make decisions and participate in their health care.
- Pediatrics is a specialty concerned with the physical, mental and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute or chronic diseases. A pediatrician can accurately determine the child’s health status and serve as a consultant and make use of other specialists when needed. Because the child’s welfare is very dependent on the home and family, the pediatrician supports efforts to create a nurturing environment. Such support includes education about healthful living and anticipatory guidance for both patients and parents. Newborn? Toddler? Teenager? Your kids are well-covered. From your very first visit, you'll notice that our pediatric services are some of the most advanced and up-to-date in all of Michigan. Trinity Health IHA Medical Group Pediatrics now offers same-day appointments for rapid antigen or PCR COVID-19 tests for children. Click the link below to schedule a COVID Symptoms Visit/Testing appointment for your child with any available provider. If you can't find an appointment that works for you, please call the practice.
- At Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, care management works with patients who have moderate to complex illnesses. Located at your primary care practice, the care manager works in collaboration with your primary care physician and medical team to improve your overall health. The care manager works with you to assess and proactively manage your health, helping you to identify areas that you would like to improve or better manage. Together you will work to build skills and techniques to better manage your health care conditions. Your care manager will help you set realistic and obtainable goals, help you to identify solutions to overcome barriers and provide ongoing support and encouragement. This is a personalized service based on your needs. The care manager will call and meet with you regularly in your physician's office when it is convenient for you.
- With a focus on lifelong preventive health and overall well-being, our internal medicine and pediatrics physicians and staff specialize in primary care for infants, children and adults.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
About The Practice
Trinity Health Academic Family Medicine − Brighton is a primary care practice where board-certified physicians and physicians-in-training offer primary care services for the entire family − from prenatal care to infants and older adults. Our health care team is dedicated to providing exceptional medical care for the entire family.
Information & Forms
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Parent
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Teacher
- Asthma Control Test - Children 4-11 Years
- Asthma Control Test - Teens 12+ Years
- Authorization to Treat Minors Form
- Pediatrics Demographic Form
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Screening Questionnaire for Immunizations - Adult & Child
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location