The COVID-19 vaccine is not available at Michigan Heart Livonia. IHA and St. Joe's Medical Group COVID-19 vaccination centers have opened with a limited number of appointments available each week. Due to limited supply, we are unable to vaccinate all eligible patients immediately. We will contact patients individually to schedule their COVID-19 vaccine, beginning with primary care patients over age 65. Please do not call IHA with questions about the COVID-19 vaccine at this time. Thank you for your patience!
Michigan Heart Livonia
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Our Specialty
- Cardiology is the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the heart and blood vessels. It is a medical specialty which is involved in the care of all conditions associated with the heart and vascular disease, as well as their prevention through lifestyle changes and medications.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Thomas J. Forton, CNPCardiology Nurse Practitioner
- Jihn D. Han, MDCardiologist
- Shrinivas Hebsur, MDCardiologist
- Bradley L. Hubbard, MDCardiologist
- Roy H. Misirliyan, MDCardiologist
- Ahmad Mizyed, MDCardiologist
- Mansoor A. Qureshi, MDCardiologist
- Suraj R. Raheja, MDCardiologist
- Shilpa Reddy, MDCardiologist
- David A. Sutter, MDCardiologist
- Tanmay Swadia, MDCardiologist
- James E. Wilks, MDCardiologist
- Edwin Zishiri, MDCardiologist
About The Practice
Michigan Heart is a nationally recognized leader in comprehensive cardiovascular care. Led by a team of physicians and health care professionals, Michigan Heart provides expert and efficient care for their patients. With five convenient locations serving southeast Michigan, Michigan Heart brings state-of the-art care close to home.
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location