The COVID-19 Vaccine is NOT available at IHA Plymouth Pediatrics. Select IHA COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics are able to vaccinate 16 and 17 year old patients. Please click here to find a vaccine appointment. More appointments are added weekly.
Same day & next day appointments are available at IHA Plymouth Pediatrics! Schedule online with your child's physician or nurse practitioner.
IHA Plymouth Pediatrics offers both rapid antigen and PCR testing for children who have symptoms of COVID-19 or need testing in order to return to school, daycare, camp or travel. You may schedule a "COVID Symptom Visit/Testing" appointment with any available provider. Click Here to schedule online.
IHA Plymouth Pediatrics
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Our Specialty
- Pediatrics is a specialty concerned with the physical, mental, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. A pediatrician is able to define accurately the child’s health status and to serve as a consultant and make use of other specialists as consultants as needed, ideally in the context of, or in conjunction with, the physician-led medical home. Because the child’s welfare is heavily dependent on the home and family, the pediatrician supports efforts to create a nurturing environment. Such support includes education about healthful living and anticipatory guidance for both patients and parents. Newborn? Toddler? Teenager? Your kids are well-covered. From your very first visit, you'll notice that our pediatric services are some of the most advanced and up-to-date in all of Michigan. IHA Pediatrics now offers same-day appointments for rapid antigen or PCR COVID-19 tests for children. Click the link below to schedule a "COVID Symptoms Visit/Testing" appointment for your child with any available provider. If you can't find an appointment that works for you, please call the practice.
- IHA offers nutrition counseling services at many of our practice locations. Nutrition counseling is provided by IHA nutrition specialists/registered dietitians. Their expertise can provide you with the necessary knowledge to achieve all of your individual and family dietary needs.
- At IHA, Care Management works with patients who have moderate to complex illnesses. Located in your primary care practice, the care manager works in collaboration with your primary care physician and medical team to improve your overall health. The care manager works with you to assess and proactively manage your health, helping you to identify areas that you would like to improve or better manage. Together you will work to build skills and techniques to better manage your health care conditions. Your care manager will help you set obtainable goals that are realistic, help you to identify solutions to overcome barriers and provide ongoing support and encouragement. This is a personalized service based on your needs. The care manager will call and meet with you regularly in your physician's office when it is convenient for you.
- The IHA Pediatric Behavioral Health Care team empowers children and their families to appreciate and cope with developmental issues and challenges that contribute to healthy family growth. We will help address behavior concerns disruptive to school or home life, sleep issues, depression or anxiety, coping with stressful events such as illness, death in the family, starting or changing schools, problems with friends or bullying, divorce or remarriage and dealing with post-traumatic experiences. We work in collaboration with your child’s physician to improve your child’s or adolescent’s overall health, help the family to more fully understand the nature and status of a child or adolescent’s development, and we'll assess the most effective strategies for helping your child or adolescent and provide an opportunity for parents to clarify their own feelings. Patients can be seen in person at IHA Arbor Park Pediatrics or IHA WestArbor Pediatrics and video appointments are available at all IHA Pediatric Practices.
- Jennifer Becker, MDPediatrician
- Kathaleen Bruce, LMSWPediatric Behavioral Health Specialist
- Leah Diebel, LLMSWPediatric Behavioral Health Specialist
- Nicole Dillon, CNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Patrick Gaulier, LMSWPediatric Behavioral Health Specialist
- Tarin Gitlin, MDPediatrician
- Melissa Ayoub Heinen, DO, MPHPediatrician
- Sarah Lacy, MDPediatrician
- Kimberly Meisenhelder, MDPediatrician
- Kelly Spooner, CNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Christine Stankovic, MDPediatrician
- David Tobin, MDPediatrician
- Tara Valentine, CNPPediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Katie Dooley, RD, CDENutrition Specialist
About The Practice
Our group practice is comprised of pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners with expertise in caring for patients from birth through adolescence. We are committed to providing personal and quality care for your child.
If you're looking for a new doctor, we offer one-on-one meetings with our physicians. Please call the office for more information.
As a group, we have worked together to form a similar and consistent style of practice. We work closely with families to build supportive, trusting relationships so together we can help children reach their fullest potential. We believe in the importance of preventative care and educating families about healthy lifestyles and disease prevention. We are committed to being here for our families no matter what the concern or when it may arise.
We practice in conjunction with the Bright Futures guidelines and the health care needs of each patient. More information about the Bright Futures guidelines is linked below.
As a practice we know that preventive care, including vaccinations, is the most important part of our service to our patients and families. To best protect your children, our other patients, as well as our staff and providers from vaccine preventable illness, we have made the decision to only accept families into our practice who plan to fully vaccinate their children according to the CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics and American Academy of Family Physicians guidelines.
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Parent
- ADHD Vanderbilt Assessment Form - Teacher
- Asthma Control Test - Children 4-11 Years
- Asthma Control Test - Teens 12+ Years
- Authorization for Sharing Information Form
- Authorization to Treat Minors Form
- Pediatrics Demographic Form
- New Patient Health History Form - Pediatrics
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- Screening Questionnaire for Immunizations - Adult & Child
- COVID-19 from AAP
- CDC Vaccines for your Children
- Talking to Children About Tragedies
- Healthy Children
- Children with Diabetes
- March of Dimes
- Healthy Kids
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Michigan
- Healthy Child Care America
- Keep Kids Warm and Safe in the Car Seat
- AAP Immunizations
- Car Seats and Booster Seats
- Bright Futures